Anamata Design Nail Foils
Introducing Anamata Design Nail Tattoos! This design is inspired by the intricate pattern of whakapapa, or our connection to everything that is, was and ever will be. Onamata, "the eyes of our tūpuna (those that came before us)" is inherently linked with Anamata, "the eyes of our mokopuna (those that come after us)." This design is a reminder of our belonging in this world and our connection to every moment that came before and every one that will follow.
These beautiful nail tattoos are perfect for any occasion! They are a great way to add a unique and personal touch to your look. Whether you're attending a special event or just want to add some extra flair to your everyday style, these tattoos are sure to make a statement. They are also a great gift idea for friends and family!
*Whakaaro (ideas) shared by Hana Burgess and Te Kahuratai Painting in their extraordinary chapter in Whose Futures.
Each foil sheet includes 12 Professional Nail Foils (37mm long)
Handmade with love in Aotearoa.
Designed by Lance from 818 Ink.
HOW TO APPLY – PROFESSIONAL NAIL FOILS
- Apply an even coat of your favourite Foil Gel over cured gel polish or enhancements. Cure. Allow to cool for at least 20 seconds.
- Cut selected design from transfer film and place onto nail (colour side facing up).
- Rub firmly over the entire design, starting from the centre and working your way outwards.
- Slowly peel back the film. If any areas were missed, simply press the film back into place and rub again to transfer remaining foil.
- Optional: gently buff the free edge and cap with acid-free primer. Highly recommended for full cover designs.
- Seal with a coat of Base Gel or Builder Gel. Cure. Finish with your favourite Top Coat. Cure. Flex!
Please read the description carefully and ensure that you are happy with the specifications of the product prior to purchasing. We do not offer refunds for sizing related issues if:
(i) the size is clearly stated in the description on the product page and
(ii) the specifications are within reasonable variance. Some of our products are hand-made/hand-carved meaning there will be slight variations to the images on the website.
However, we do our best to maintain the quality and consistency of our product range.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 968 323 if you do notice any damage of defects.
Orders typically take 1 - 3 days to be prepared for delivery. Once they are packed and ready for collection, a courier driver will collect and scan on shipping label. An automated email confirming the collection will be sent out to the email address entered during checkout.
Standard delivery time within NZ is 2 business days but this may be impacted by Covid-19 restrictions. International shipping times vary by location.
If there is an issue with a delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.